Homelessness officers using the Locata HPA2 system have a new facility that should make it quicker and easier to create well-constructed Personal Housing Plans.
We have uploaded into every partner’s system a set of possible actions an officer could include in an applicant’s plan as well as actions for the relief duty split by single people and families.
The PHP Menu of Actions has been written by homelessness expert, Andy Gale. Actions are accessed via a dropdown button in PHP Templates on HPA2. Officers can choose which of the tasks they wish to include in a “pick ‘n mix” process.
“The objective of this toolkit is to support officers to produce good quality PHP plans quickly,” said Andy Gale.
“We believe this may cut down the time it is taking to construct the PHP by a considerable amount – the time saved can then be used to undertake the casework actions that the Council are committed to taking.”
The following templates are now on the system and are ready to use.
PREVENTION DUTY PHP MENU OF ACTIONS
- AG-Template 01 Landlord/Agent issued s.21 – Tenant Behaviour
- AG-Template 02 Council-RP Landlord Possession – Behaviour
- AG-Template 03 Landlord/Agent issued s.21 – Rent Arrears
- AG-Template 04 Council-RP Landlord Possession – Rent Arrears
- AG-Template 05 Landlord/Agent Notice – Higher Rent or Shortfall
- AG-Template 06 Landlord/Agent Notice – Selling the Property
- AG-Template 07 Parent/Family/Friend – Asked Applicant to Leave
- AG-Template 08 – Claim of Unfit Housing Conditions
- AG-Template 09 – Claim of Overcrowding
- AG-Template 10 – Claim of Inability to Afford the Rent
- AG-Template 11 – Relationship Breakdown – No Claim of Violence
- AG-Template 12 – Domestic Violence or Abuse Application
- AG-Template 13 – Young Person Leaving Care
RELIEF DUTY PHP MENU OF ACTIONS
- AG-Template 14 – Actions for Homeless Families
- AG-Template 15 – Actions for Single Person
- AG-Template 16 – Actions for Single Person Due for Release from Custody