There is enormous interest in how Locata will help local authorities fulfil their new duties and responsibilities under the Homelessness Reduction Act.
We have had scores of requests for further information and demonstrations of our upgraded Homelessness Prevention and Advice system. After all we have had a decades worth of experience and we are prepared.
We have therefore decided to deliver a series of roadshows around the country:
- Macclesfield 11th October (Tuesday)
- Sunderland 12th October (Wednesday)
- Gloucester 16th October (Monday)
- Letchworth 20th October (Friday)
- Cromer 26th October (Thursday)
- Long Eaton 6th November (Monday)
- Exeter 9th November (Thursday)
- Wareham 14th November (Tuesday)
- Addlestone 23rd November (Thursday)
- Oldham 29th November (Wednesday)
At the time this story was published, three of the Roadshows have already been completed. The feedback we have received is excellent with attendees’ keen to tell us how good it was to see a live system in operation and not just screenshots.
More dates are to be added after the Christmas period in January/February. Please let us know if you would like to attend one of the Roadshows using this link